cold electric music forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
^^

Reply to topic    cold electric music forum Forum Index » Live Shows View previous topic
View next topic
^^
Infected47

Post ^^ Reply with quote
Is there any chance to see Cold Electric live in Sweden, i mean, in the near future Question
Well, i wish Crying or Very sad
Sat May 17, 2008 10:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
mike
Site Admin

Post shows Reply with quote
I want to take this music everywhere that I can. We are a very young band and we have a lot of work to do, but we intend to infiltrate the entire world, including Sweden!!! Cool

Tue May 20, 2008 5:19 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Infected47

Post yeah man! Reply with quote
i can't wait for that to happen !!
believe me i'll be the first one to be there^^, even if it's in france, italy, germany or any were in europe!! cuz i love traveling too Wink
Thu May 22, 2008 7:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Gruh

Post Reply with quote
I wish Cold Electric the very best of luck, but--speaking from experience here--I wouldn't hold my breath.

In the meantime, might we hope for some live audio or video recordings in the future? I and I'm sure a lot of others are interested in your live show, though we may not be able to be there in person. Just a thought...

Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
mike
Site Admin

Post live performance Reply with quote
Absolutely! We should be doing gigs by the end of this summer. For the past 2 years, cold electric has been mostly a recording project. Piecing it together into a live set is a whole other story. So far, there has been only 1 cold electric concert, and since then, the other band members have changed. But I really like the idea of distributing a live recording. In high school, my old band used to play shows at this one venue in Houston that would record you live during your show for only $50. Hopefully we can find a similar setup in Austin, or do a show at that spot in Houston.

I can't wait for you guys to hear our songs with the live drums added Cool

Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gruh

Post Reply with quote
Well, if you make it out to southern California, hit up Lestat's, their live recordings are cheap and good quality, and it's a cool venue to boot.

Failing that, you can also bring a minidisc recorder, DAT machine or other quick 'n' dirty recording device with you and ask the engineer if you can record right off the desk. In fact, if you play somewhere outfitted with a nicer mixing console that has matrix outputs, you can even get full-blown multitrack recordings, setup time and the engineer's personality permitting. We used to do so de rigueur in my live sound classes.

Looking forward to hearing you guys. Very Happy

Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
mike
Site Admin

Post good ears! Reply with quote
nice thanks for the info. My high school band (ska/reggae band - long story!) played at this place that recorded your shows for cheap and I wasn't sure if it was a widely available option.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:22 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TT

Post Reply with quote
http://www.fricanosdeli.com/directions.html Who is gonna be there Saturday? 11:30- whatever time, I'm not sure, Fricano's 2nd Anniversary! Mikey, tell your friends about your show.
Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    cold electric music forum Forum Index » Live Shows All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: