cold electric music forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hello from Paris (and a little treat for all of you!)

Reply to topic    cold electric music forum Forum Index » Unrelated Chat View previous topic
View next topic
Hello from Paris (and a little treat for all of you!)
mike
Site Admin

Post Hello from Paris (and a little treat for all of you!) Reply with quote
Hi, everyone, glad to see that you're all still lively and well. I've been in Paris (my first time to ever leave the US) for the last week and am coming home in 3 days. What a beautiful, inspiring city. I'm up late working on a song right now; I can't wait to get home and play with all the equipment.

Actually, I think I'll let you guys have a sample. Its a VERY simple song right now; it can hardly be called a song - just a digital drum beat and some digital synths, only a minute long, and unmastered. So take a listen, and feel free to discuss your reaction. I'm excited about the song and I can't wait till Nick and Nishat and I can really play around with it. Just imagine some bone-crushing guitar riffs and a few added melody transitions Cool Here is the link: http://www.boomspeed.com/coldelectric/june08.mp3

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:50 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
theDark

Post Reply with quote
Sounding pretty good, I was a bit sceptical at first when it was just the drum beat with the quiet little synth bit, but when the main synth bit came it, it sounded a lot better. Sounds like it will definitely be a good song. I'm guessing this is just the 'intro' section? Just thinking it might get a bit repetive. Imagining it with guitars right now, sounds good lol.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:54 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
mike
Site Admin

Post thanks Reply with quote
Thanks for the feedback. This is definitely just the intro part; I want to add more melodies to keep it fresh. And also I agree that it needs a better build up at the beginning.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Meha

Post Reply with quote
as for me it will sounds good with riff guitars,you know...it should be more chilly, just like high temperature french blood and yeahhh I remember as well sex-shop's long streets in here so it feels like more rude guitars should have place...)
Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:43 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    cold electric music forum Forum Index » Unrelated Chat All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: